Pages

Friday 5 June 2020

writing~task



The day Vesuvius Erupted  

Instructions:
This is your last trip out of the Time Machine and it has transported you back to 79AD (Over 2000 years ago) in Mount Vesuvius.  

Your home is near Mt Vesuvius - What were you doing, thinking and feeling when you saw the ash cloud suddenly appear?

Complete the diary entry to describe what happened the day the volcano began to erupt.





Start Writing below: 

One sunny blue sky I was sleeping ontal I heard a rumble. I woke up right away and ran down stairs then I thought it was alright but I was  wrong. It is something I've never seen before something that's big and hot with burning lava. I loved to research about it but I didn't want it to happen . What should I do? I mean the whole town was panicking way too much I was gonna panic with them but I started to run. I was running for my life all you could hear was BOOM! KABOOM!!! CRASH DING. it was coming super fast I didn't stop running i just ran and ran.

It was burning our town, our hard work, our loved ones (warning stories pretty sad but IT IS NOT REAL sorry for being too loud) ok back to the story so yeah like I said OUR LOVED ONES OUR HARD WORK. sorry im so sorry i don't know why im so loud. That was the end of my story.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.