Pages

Monday 29 March 2021

How to be a good sibling

 Title: How to be a good brother


Intro: Kia ora my name is Donte and my writing is about how to be a good brother.


Info 1: The first thing I love about my sister is that I'm going to talk about it whenever I pick my sister up from her classroom. I will love her and hold the things that are too heavy for her. She asks how my day was and I always say back it was good how was your and that's how i love my sister. Sometimes she wants to play tag. I still play with her even though I have the heavy things inside of my hands. I would still play with her.



Info 2:  The second  thing I'm talking about is engorge your siblings, here's an example  whenever it's cross country you cheer them on to do their best and never give up. Whenever they are close to the finish line you keep telling them to keep going and don't stop. 



Info 3: the third thing i'm going to talk about is how to help your sibling. Whenever I get my sister from her classroom I always hold the things that she can't hold. When we get home she does her homework she needs help, so I help her.



con.So i just explained 3 things you can do to help your sibling. The first thing I talked about was how to love your sibling .and the second thing is to engorge them and the last one was teamwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.