Pages

Tuesday 30 March 2021

Visual mihi

 



This is my visual mihi about me. The top left picture is the Tongan flag, which represents a part of my culture. My mum is Tongan so that makes me Tongan. I love my culture i visit my Tongan side sometimes we come and go. On the right side is sports, I used to love playing rugby but now i'm into basketball, basketball is a game or a thing you can play out side or on technology. the bottom left one is family I love my Parents, sister, grandparents,  and all my other family members. the bottom right is maths when i was year six I loved maths, it was like my favourite subject, I would do it at home or school, those are the four things about me and what i love to do if you can or if you want to please leave a comment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.